This Campaign is over. Competition results are here
- To educate people the real purpose of their lives
- To make them realise the shortness of this life and it’s reality and make them aware of the day of judgement.
- To invite people towards Islam.
- To apprise people to turn towards their creator and heed his warnings.
- Share and discuss Islamic perspective on “Purpose of Life” & “Life is Short” with your friends on Social Media.
- Join the media cell group in your Muqam to get updates and content.
- Banners and Ad campaigns on social media.
- Discussing and guiding people on social media by selected daee team.
- Campaign dates: From June10th to June 20th
The competition is over. Thank you for such overwhelming response.
(Show your creativity by Designing, Shooting or Writing on the theme)
Poster: Design a poster on the theme of “Purpose of Life” & “Life is Short”
Short Video: Create a good video of 30 to 90 secs on the theme
Story: Write a story on the theme and share it with firstname.lastname@example.org
- The competition is open to all. Members of SIO, GIO, CIC, Women’s Wing can also take part.
- For your poster / Video / Story to be accepted it has to be made on the given theme.
- The poster and Video has to be shared on Twitter [OR] Facebook [OR] Instagram with hashtag #PurposeOfLife and tagging @jihtelangana (If you don’t have social media accounts then create one or use any of your family members account for submission)
- The Story can be submitted to email@example.com
- Competition submission should be only in English or Telugu Languages.
- Last date of submission of all entries is 15th June.
- All decision taken by the team in this regard will be final and has to be accepted by the participants.
If you have any questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 7569 874 872